Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unhappy!!!!!!!!!

i very unhappy in this month!!!
Damn fan~~~

1)i dint Hv the fren anymore,we r not fren anymore!!!!

2)in this few day the Bread boy dint call me at nite d.....donno what he doning....but i hv saw he 's post something on facebook,the 1 st one is "u leave me i wil be strong"wat lar,y u saying like ta??,the second day,he still posting other "u neo ,u still in my heart"' very shit lar!!!!i neo u r not saying me,and all is not about me!!!i neo u hv other gal around u !!!!!i dman hate u !!!!stupid!!!!i wont belive u anymore!!!!!we r u jus can be fren!!!

3)my grandmother go to stay at my uncle house d,i very miss her,miss her much...how??what can i do???i alos dunno.....


i very very very tired ardy.....i wan cry!!!!!!!!cry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment